POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Alsip, IL is looking for a BI Developer with SSAS and SSIS to build, implement and maintain BI solutions that deliver trend analysis, data access, and decision support throughout this global organization. This is a BI role where you will be pushing the edge of BI technology and defining new processes, rather than following the trends. A unique role in the BI space because we're looking for the person who can gather the requirements from the business, but also be able to build a cube. This role has a direct career path and progression into more senior levels of development architecture. If you're looking for an organization where you can build a long term career, and still continue to advance technically, this company provides the security and technological advancement you're seeking.
This is a Direct Hire position, not C2C, not contract, with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms. You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. Please do not apply if you are looking for a contract position. This is not a remote position, and relocation is not available for this role, please consider that before applying.
- Gather requirements and logic, design, implement, test, and launch BI projects
- Analyze data and research to create insight and solutions to support business operation
- Draft reports to summarize analysis and support decision making
- Write test plans (Unit and UAT) to direct quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Develop plans, times lines, and status updates for projects
- Collaborate on 2nd and 3rd level technical support for systems and applications
- Senior to expert level SSAS experience is required, along with SSIS and SSRS experience
- Senior to expert level business analysis experience with OLAP cube development
- Senior to expert level database design experience
- MOLAP and Tabular experience
- PowerBI, PowerView or other Visualization tool experience
- Advanced to senior level experience using the MS BI stack
- Dimensional Modeling
- DAX or MDX experience
- ETL experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- MS Dynamics AX experience
- Manufacturing or Distribution experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.