The Human Resource Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
· Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
· Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Leads in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
· Reviews job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops summary for the Executive Team, analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
· Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include assisting in claims resolution, change reporting, participate in the annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, coordinates the annual PHA program.
· Files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
· Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
· Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates/leads in various safety, benefits and employee recognition meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws and reporting.
1. Business Acumen.
2. Great Plains
3. Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
4. Current on all HR related laws.
8. Conflict Resolution.
9. Ethical Practice.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Required Education and Experience
· A bachelor's degree and five years of human resource experience, or nine years of experience in the HR field.