Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the CFO- Health Plan - Austin, TX job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.topdog-inc.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02561318
Enter the number in the image to the right
CFO- Health Plan - Austin, TX
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Health Plan CFO - Austin, TX
Executive leader will provide strategic direction and oversight for all aspects of finance for this Texas market.
This organization is positioned for continued aggressive growth with strong career opportunities.
Relocation package, benefits and bonus target are generous.
Highly visible role will demand an exceptionally talented financial leader with proven success in an MCO, health insurance plan or similar. Opportunity to work across multiple product lines in an established and very successful market.
- Developing and monitoring progress against AOP
- Responsible for financial analysis, identification of month end financial drivers, and forecasting including headcount planning to ensure compliance with state requirements
- Responsible for identifying medical cost trends and leadership of medical cost improvement initiatives.
-Perform financial impact analysis for new contracts and support negotiations.
-Analyze monthly performance and financial results of the business unit and provide recommendations to senior management.
-Responsible for the business unit’s contribution to corporate
-Chief liaison between Corporate Finance and the Business Unit
-Establish financial strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures in support of the overall strategic plan
-Oversee and validate pricing models and lead initiatives to identify inefficiencies and areas of development and improvement
-Direct health plan analytical needs and coordinate reporting strategy
-Act as a lead for internal and external audits
- Lead rate setting activity and coordinate corporate and state actuaries
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration.
-Minimum 10+ years in a high level finance role in the healthcare or health insurance industry.
- A broad understanding of all components of a health plan, to include operations, provider/network development, analytics, compliance, medical management.
Master's or MBA
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC