Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Medical Management (RN) Senior Director - CCM Medicare/ Medicaid Exp. job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.topdog-inc.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02577866
Enter the number in the image to the right
Medical Management (RN) Senior Director - CCM Medicare/ Medicaid Exp.
$115,000.00 - $145,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
NEWLY CREATED POSITION! Are you a “Trail Blazer”? Are you a RN (BSN) with 7+ years of clinical nursing, quality improvement, and management experience in a
setting? Are you a Certified Case Manager (CCM)? This is preferred and would be a feather in your cap! Do you have a proven track record of management/ leadership?
Is this sounding like you? Read further!
Our client really needs candidates to have the following:
Familiarity with Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid is a plus.
Program development and knowledge of NCQA and CMS standards is highly desired.
This position reports to the VP of Medical Management.
Our client is offering relocation.
Salary is based on experience. Salary starts at $115,000 and goes up quite considerably from here AND you are also eligible for a 20 % annual performance bonus.
You should have experience DOING the following:
· Develop department objectives and organize activities to achieve objectives.
· Evaluate and implement changes to medical service functions and performance in relation to company mission, philosophy objectives and policies for multiple health plans
· Participate as a subject matter expert in implementation of new health plans
· Manage budget and forecast for strategic planning and key initiatives
· Coordinate with operating departments on research and implementation of best practices
· Responsible for the statistical analysis of programs related to utilization and case management
· Participate in NCQA, State, and/or other accreditations of the Plan
· Organize and present new concepts, programs and tools to staff and health plans d
· Serve as a mentor for multiple plans and staff
· Develop communication plans with external providers such as hospitals and State agencies as required to facilitate plan goals and objectives
· Coordinate with Medical Director to educate and communicate expectations with providers.
Our client offers a full, comprehensive benefits plan and is an advocate for promoting from within.
For your health
Our client pays for most of these benefits, but those not covered can be paid with pre-tax payroll deductions.
Health, dental and vision insurance
Flexible spending accounts (includes health care, dependent care, and mass transit reimbursement)
Short- and long-term disability insurance
Basic life insurance
Supplemental life insurance
They want you to do more than just plan for retirement, they want to share their success with you.
401(k) retirement with company match
Employee stock purchase plan
Finding a balance
They provide a variety of benefits that let you focus on what’s most important.
Vacation, Personal and Sick time
Paid Company Holidays
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Training and Learning Opportunities
Accelerated Leadership Development Programs
Tuition Reimbursement/Educational Assistance
On-site fitness center or discount at local fitness centers (most locations)
Discounts for select local and national products and services, including cell phones, computers and more
Should you meet the requirements of this job, please email your resume to us along with the best days and times to reach you. If you are selected, we will coach you through every step of the process.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC