POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a PHP Ecommerce Developer with Magento to develop and maintain an ecommerce site. The right candidate will leverage their PHP skills with Magento on a daily basis to support a growing business through enhancement projects. This company has excellent tenure, so you can stay long term and grow with the company. They have great benefits, possible work from home opportunities, and a good work/life balance.
This is a Direct Hire position, not C2C, not contract, with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms. You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. Please do not apply if you are looking for a contract position. This is not a remote position, and relocation is not available for this role, please consider that before applying.
- Development in Magento on a daily basis for an ecommerce site
- Collaborate with vendors to implement architecture and design changes
- Collaborate with users and vendors to define project requirements
- Maintain and support ecommerce site integrity
- Research and implement new technologies as they are approved
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Advanced PHP development experience
- Moderate to advanced Magento experience is required to be considered
- Moderate to advanced Atlassian Suite experience is required
- Moderate to advanced Git experience
- Moderate to advanced experience with Agile or Scrum
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Moderate to advanced Jenkins or automated testing experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.