Six Figure Salary + Relocation Expenses
Under the general guidance of the Vice President for clinical services, provides strategic and operational leadership to the Physical Rehabilitation department, providing leadership of individual employees and work teams to achieve defined goals, objectives and outcomes in service, quality, finance, engagement and growth and providing for the efficient management of department resources to achieve goals and outcomes. The Director is also expected to provide hands-on patient care and meet universal criteria established by the organization. Adhere to the professional standards of CPH, the American Association of Physical Therapist and NYS Office of Professions.No remote work or sponsorship is offered.
- Bachelor’s degree of an accredited program, BA O.T. / P.T. / S.T..
- Active and clear NYS license in area of specialty, following NYS Practice Act guidelines. (or the ability to obtain a NYS license)
- BLS (current or scheduled)
- Three years of operational experience demonstrating progressive development in leadership.
- Clinical experience (outpatient)