KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE You must have solid experience with maintaining semiconductor equipment such as automatic test (ATE), wafer handing, wafer probe, tinning
- Coordinate calibration and preventive maintenance on all ATE, AHE, Environmental, Tinning, Wafer Probe, Shipping, and other systems.
- Supervise team of Maintenance Technicians across five shifts, providing training, direction, coaching, and engagement for Maintenance team.
- Identify potential failures and develop processes to maximize equipment up time; this includes but is not limited to maintaining proper spares inventory, having proper down equipment and repair logs, and downtime reports.
- Create, update, and maintain accurate calibration records.
- Coordinate efforts with Quality Assurance to ensure all records are accurate and up to date.
- Provide maintenance support to new equipment purchased on both new and used markets based on an in-depth understanding of the equipment needed.
- Coordinate the search for new or used equipment while providing equipment verification; overseeing any installations and de-installations as needed.
- Confer with engineers, technicians, production personnel, and others regarding testing results; manage any issues to resolution.
- Define and execute a staffing strategy for the Maintenance department which will ensure that both short and long term goals of the company are met.
- Identify and report on weekly, monthly, and yearly metrics as defined by management.
- Know, update, and remove as needed all Quality Documentation Manuals assigned to maintenance department; regularly perform document review and confirm compliance with all military and JEDEC standards.
- Manage the selection, training, and development of employees with assistance from Human Resources.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Mechanicals, or Engineering strongly preferred; however, a combination of education and experience wherein the skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
Experience: At least 4-5 years of hands-on Semiconductor backend equipment experience preferred.
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to achieve required results.
- Ability to understand analog and digital circuitry, thermal control systems, and electrical schematics.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office applications and other computer products and programs.
- Ability to read, study, and debug new equipment using provided manuals and other documentation.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to learn how to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.