Senior Program Manager | EPMO | Atlanta, GA
Competitive Compensation | World-Class Benefits | Professional Development & Career Growth
Big 4 (Ideally) or leading strategy consulting experience required
Galileo Search is representing an outstanding EPMO Program Manager career opportunity. This is the perfect opening for a seasoned professional who is looking to apply their skills in program & project management, business management consulting, organizational change, and process improvement. Be a part of a world class team in a supportive environment that provides both professional challenge and satisfaction for a job well done!
Located in the heart of the South, in one of America’s cities on the move. You’ll have the chance to experience all that this vibrant city has to offer from world-class dining, shopping and sporting events to weekends in the mountains and enjoying the historic and charming surrounding countryside. Live, work and enjoy this southern gem!
Senior Program Manager reports to the VP of Enterprise Program Management and will successfully lead strategic initiatives and projects with a primary focus on cross-business unit or cross-functional programs based upon business priority. The position will also be responsible for building competencies, achieving significant financial, operational, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction goals. The position will directly manage multiple programs as needed, including: strategic planning, complex program plan development, coordination of program team deliverables, facilitating program/project governance, managing issues, mitigating risks, status reporting, tracking KPIs, and executing program/project tasks. When required, the position will also lead dotted line staff and project team members who may be equal or senior in rank.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Strong program and project management skills
- Experience in change management consulting delivery and leadership strongly preferred
- Expertise with problem solving methodologies, root cause analysis and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to manage indirect teams, including members who may be senior in rank
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business problems and create a program plan driving toward a solution
- BA/ BS required, preferably in a business or technical discipline
- MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred
- Proven skills in Project Management, Business Analysis, Change Management and Communications
- Big 4 or leading strategy consulting experience REQUIRED
The organization provides medical professional and general liability insurance coverage as well as risk management services to its affiliated pedigree medical centers, their employees and physicians. Their commitment to excellence has established them as a highly regarded medical malpractice insurer that is quickly becoming a market leader.