Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the VP, Consumer Services job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.topdog-inc.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02510226
Enter the number in the image to the right
VP, Consumer Services
$160,000.00 - $305,000.00
Master of Science; Bachelor of Science;
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
FULL TIME NO CONTRACT NO SPONSORSHIP - NATIONWIDE RELOCATION AVAILABLE
Dynamics of the Role
This leadership position within our Contact Center and Services business is responsible for directing both the strategic priorities and operational service activities associated with company's Direct to Consumer platforms as well as driving service excellence, positive P&L growth and a world-class consumer experience. This role will also maximize the utilization and effectiveness of company's digital channels by partnering and collaborating with business leadership in a matrixed environment to translate brand and CCS business plans into specific department objectives.
This role will own the development of plans to optimize efficiency and consumer experience, which are central to CCS’s operating principles, while aligning and leading the operational voice of both our agents and consumers within sales, marketing and customer relationships. This leader will ultimately be accountable for ensuring that company's commitment to providing exceptional customer service and consumer experiences is delivered leveraging its technology, processes and people.
The Team’s Focus
Our Contact Center Services Group is charged with answering consumer telephone calls through which consumers and certain business-to-business customers and partners interact with the company. Our highly customer service oriented associates take pride in assisting consumers with their credit-related questions, concerns and needs as well as supporting company’s business customers and partners.
How You’ll Contribute:
• Drives business service level performance and leads all capacity, staffing, budget, performance and training activities to fulfill consumer service requests received through multiple contact channels (mail, fax, phone, e-mail) while ensuring all regulatory obligations are met
• Develops and continually refines the service foundations to fulfill company’s Consumer Experience (CX) commitment and ensures that decisions impacting that experience are thoroughly analyzed and institutionalized within the CX governance framework
• Accountable for managing an expense budget in excess of $5mm and a staff of more than 200 between company associate and vendor partner resourced teams
• Successfully develops and maintains internal and external customer relationships through effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as pro-active engagement and collaboration with matrix teams
• Owns the digital service channel for consumer operations and its performance as measured by target channel utilization, cost, unintended service bleed, the quality of the consumer experience, consistency with cross-channel experiences and compliance with all applicable local, state, province, or country regulatory laws and rules or regulations
• Drives service excellence across all facets of the technology, processes and people within the consumer team. Ensures that all service levels standards are met or exceeded. Ensures optimal business controls tied to process standards, KPIs and performance management standards. Independently works with peers and their teams to resolve issues and escalates as appropriate to ensure aligned resolution messaging
• Institutes repeatable and scalable process and structure as well as drives the ability to quickly and collaboratively organize “reactions” addressing tactical solutions, when needed, while also proactively identifying risks and mitigating solutions
• Ensures adherence to external governance as well as company policies and procedures and creates a culture that is driven to provide reliable, high quality service to customers and consumers
• Develops and manages monitoring processes in line with the organization’s risk control framework to include the development of expectations, metrics, reporting, and monitoring routines to support consistent high-quality service performance and a cycle of continuous improvement
• Acts as decision maker regarding investments to drive improvements (data-related, policy, procedural and/or technical) and/or additional automation (systems/workflow) to further advance company's business performance be it through higher revenue, lower cost, or overall better customer or consumer experience
• Establishes and leads critical financial drivers to be able to measure digital channel performance holistically to consider both intended and unintended consequences
• Collaborates with CCS operations leadership counterparts to maintain channel readiness via service support plans (self-service as well as agent facing channels) and creates both investment and risk mitigation plans as needed.
• Accountable for partnering across matrix functions (Product, Marketing, Technology, Human Resources) to establish and deliver proper consumer and customer support that
• Acts as the digital service channel subject matter expert (SME) for all internal projects, initiatives and investments and ensures generous knowledge transfer with peers and peer functions
• Establishes strategic, operational excellence and technology priorities, as informed by business strategy (Business Unit and Contact Center Services), identifies the risks or opportunities experienced through day to day operations and designs sustainable solutions that drive the business forward. Maintains a prioritized set of initiatives and projects utilizing a structured and organized framework that considers input from all necessary stakeholders that may be impacted by a change or initiative
• Partners with CCS leaders and company Legal/Compliance staff on analytical insights and any data or workflow design implementation requirements
• For the department, leads strategic and organizational improvement initiatives with aligned talent acquisition and development focuses to ensure organizational readiness
• Actively support’s company's employment engagement and social responsibility programs. Fosters a safe and diverse working environment and leads peers and team members by their example
• Ensures the protection of company assets inclusive of confidential non-public information in accordance with information security policy
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Occasional business travel: 25%-30% of time
What You’ll Bring:
• Demonstrated ability to handle any situation with confidence and conviction along with experience in successfully navigating and operating within a matrixed organization.
• 10+ years of leadership experience in a high volume regulated contact center, including 3-5 years demonstrated experience in digital channel servicing to include web, email, and chat.
• A demonstrated ability to manage and develop people and effective teams.
• A Bachelor's degree and/or 8+ years of operations leadership experience in a Contact Center environment
• The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership success and accountability as well as analytical, creative collaboration, project management, and solution development skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key for this role.
• Should have experience with technical solution and service delivery in state and federal regulated businesses.
• Ability to communicate and influence individuals in a range of settings, including presenting presenting groups and building support for the execution of new strategies, initiatives and approaches.
• Must have high proficiency in business case development and use of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.); experience with other data analysis tools a plus.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC