Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the VP, Quality job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.topdog-inc.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02461884
Enter the number in the image to the right
Ft Lauderdale, FL
$175,000.00 - $200,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
VP of Quality - Ft Lauderdale, FL
Drive success in quality through process improvement activities for more efficient and streamlined workflow. VP is responsible for all activities related to NCQA Accreditation and HEDIS performance ensuring highest level of accreditation.
OPPORTUNITY FOR EQUITY !!! SENIOR LEDAERSHIP role in a LARGE market.
STRONG GROWTH potential- multiple product lines- GREAT relocation!
-Manage all aspects of HEDIS improvement activities, including outreach, incentives, data integrity and chart review
- Review and implement new technological tools and processes and foster team concept with internal and external constituencies
- Present results of improvement efforts and ongoing performance measures and recommend actions plans to senior management
-Research and incorporate quality improvement best practices into operations
-Organize and control activities, methods, and procedures to achieve business objectives
-Formulate and establish policies, operating procedures, and goals in compliance with internal and external guidelines
=Manage and ensure compliance of EPSDT program as well as compliance and turnaround time of grievances and appeals
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related clinical field or equivalent experience. Master's’ degree preferred. - - 10+ years of healthcare operations experience, including quality improvement and NCQA accreditation experience.
- Experience managing acquisition and integration of external data sources.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- License/Certification: RN license and Certified Professional in Health Care Quality preferred.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC