Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Vice President, Provider Performance & Contracting job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.topdog-inc.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02593984
Enter the number in the image to the right
Vice President, Provider Performance & Contracting
Las Vegas, NV
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Vice President, Provider Performance & Contracting – Las Vegas, NV
CEO here is an excellent leader and mentor. Bring your experience in value-based contracting and provider performance to a firm that
embraces innovation. Great move for a driven executive who aspires to be in the C-Suite.
Provide strategic leadership across all product lines. We need someone who understands quality and outcomes and nurturing collaborative relationships with key providers in the market by sharing data and best practices.
VERY willing to relocate talented professional who brings NEW ideas to this company.
VP will lead all aspects of provider network strategy including access analysis and network operations. Engage with other decision makers for analysis related to reimbursement and unit cost management.
· Oversee network development staff and external consultants in the development of provider networks across expansion markets.
· Perform periodic analyses of the provider network from a cost, coverage, and growth perspective. Provide leadership in evaluating opportunities to expand or change the network to meet Company goals.
· Manage budgeting and forecasting initiatives for product lines to networks costs and provider contracts.
· Oversee analysis of claim trend data and/or market information to derive conclusions to support contract negotiations.
· Conduct periodic review of provider contracting rates to ensure strategic focus is on target with overall Company strategy.
· Support market expansion and M&A activities by leading provider contract analysis related to due diligence.
· Collaborate with senior leadership on key provider relations and strategy.
· Ensure provider compliance with ADA requirements, accessibility and accommodations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
-10+ years of current experience in managed care network development and provider relations/contracting management
in a managed care environment.
-Previous management experience including responsibility for expanding and developing staff.
MBA or MHA degree
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC