Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Vice President, Network Development & Contracting Central PA job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.topdog-inc.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02469595
Enter the number in the image to the right
Vice President, Network Development & Contracting Central PA
$160,000.00 - $200,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Vice President, Network Development & Contracting
– Central PA
Incredible growth and new market expansion has created the need for an additional leader and strategist. This is THE opportunity to be with a leading healthcare enterprise. VP will lead all aspects of provider network strategy including access analysis and network operations. Engage with other decision makers for analysis related to reimbursement and unit cost management.
· Develop, implement and maintain production and quality standards for the Contracting department.
· Oversee network development staff and external consultants in the development of provider networks across expansion markets.
· Perform periodic analyses of the provider network from a cost, coverage, and growth perspective. Provide leadership in evaluating opportunities to expand or change the network to meet Company goals.
· Manage budgeting and forecasting initiatives for product lines to networks costs and provider contracts.
· Oversee analysis of claim trend data and/or market information to derive conclusions to support contract negotiations.
· Conduct periodic review of provider contracting rates to ensure strategic focus is on target with overall Company strategy.
· Support market expansion and M&A activities by leading provider contract analysis related to due diligence.
· Collaborate with senior leadership on key provider relations and strategy.
· Ensure provider compliance with ADA requirements, accessibility and accommodations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience -MBA or MHA degree preferred.
-10+ years of experience in managed care network development and provider relations/contracting management in a health care or managed care environment.
-Previous management experience including responsibility for expanding and developing staff.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC