How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
Hot Jobs Newsletter
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Controls Design Engineer job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.topdog-inc.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02631898
Enter the number in the image to the right
Controls Design Engineer
Orange County, CA
$65,000.00 - $90,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Operate as a lead Design Engineer-aid in the production of control systems arrangement of operations, design drawings, and submittals for lower to mid-level control systems.
• Work under the higher-level Design Engineer and provide time management and cost budgets for assigned projects.
• Coordinate with other project member to identify and provide alternative/additional options for the customer (i.e.: Equipment Interface, Value Engineering, and Energy Efficiency).
• Examine and select control system peripherals (end devices).
• Practice safe work habits, uphold all safety requirements, and guarantee the control systems designs fulfill the specifications.
• Present design modifications in an efficient and timely manner to amend project field issues.
• Ensure individual allocations are completed each week in a timely manner and attend the continuing development program with the other entry level engineers.
• Produce Operation and Maintenance manuals at the completion of a project.
• As-Builts-operate modification of the pre-existing controls designs to show field changes during the execution process.
• At least 2-5 years of work experience in building automation systems.
• Associates degree in a related field (required). Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (preferred).
• Familiarity with the ALC product line and requirements and other vendor protocols, products, and systems.
• Familiar with and ability to read and understand construction blueprints and electrical schematics.
• Knowledge of MS Office, Windows, File Structure, VISIO, and AutoCAD. Basic level knowledge of TCP/IP network structure and web navigation is desired.
• A valid California driver’s license.
• Great written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
AI / Machine Learning
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate / Construction Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC