Major Healthcare Provider and Leader in its field for over 70 years seeks a Senior Manager - Cloud Infrastructure and Systems to lead the development of the Company's Cloud software, services and solutions for worldwide markets. Major emphasis of the role is to harness the power of software development and data analytics to create meaningful software services and solutions for the company's users.
This position provides an attractive Compensation Package, Annual Bonus, Long Term Incentives as long as Full Relocation (where necessary)
The position leads staff with expertise in cloud infrastructure & software application development. The position establishes and drives a culture of robust cloud and software design throughout the entire development process that includes rigorous requirements development, management, and validation. This position manages projects and makes proposals for new and innovative projects.
The Senior Manager - Cloud Software and Systems will use use expertise gained through a wide exposure of previous assignments and by focusing on areas for planning, scheduling, organizing, performance management, financial management, administrative skills, and software development. Position drives resultant Cloud software and services ensuring feasibility, project exploration and delivery through to successful launch.
- Directs and supports software/cloud infrastructure development of a technical complex nature.
- Leads the planning, integration, verification, and delivery of selected software products and services working collaboratively with other functional areas. Develops and uses metrics to track progress of products as they go through pace process.
- Adapts, incorporates, and manages new, innovative Cloud Infrastructure and Mobile technologies into innovative products and designs. Able to manage cross functional teams and deliver services & solutions thru globally distributed partners who have significant resources.
- Defines and gains senior management concurrence to the development/acquisition plans for data services & solutions. Ensures robust and defendable supplier selection methods and criteria are used for all third party personnel and companies that are assigned to the project.
- Manages talent, assesses and develops capabilities of internal staff.
Demonstrated skills in managing projects such that they are brought in on budget, on schedule, and are technically correct. Continuously driving process improvements thru lessons learned. Incorporates and manages risk reduction programs.
Understands and ensures strict compliance to applicable processes; collaborates to ensure cross-functional process requirements e.g., regulatory are met.
Cultivates new/existing third party relationships, working in partnership with senior management, legal, healthcare sourcing organization and in compliance with procurement policies.
- Possess ability to present, interpret, and recommend to senior management the results of work including the development including the development of new concepts, major advances in technology, new major applications, and progress on all product programs.
- Agile methodologies
- Software/Cloud infrastructure
- Software application development
- Data engineering/data analytics
** This requirement requires that candidates have either a Green Card or US Citizenship **